Steps to Establish Your Own or a Chapter Scholarship (Funds Held by GPF).
- Determine scholarship type and name
- Determine rules, regulations, rights and rewards
- Fill out this Scholarship Establishment Form
- Fund the scholarship at GPF
- GPF will alert you as to the winner to confirm eligibility
- Stay in communication with GPF to maintain a great scholar volunteer
For questions concerning GPCI scholarships, contact the GPCI Scholarship Chair, Nancy Smallwood.
More information about named scholarships can be found here: grantprofessionalsfoundation.org/named-scholarships.
GPA Chapter Scholarships.
- North Florida-National & Chapter Membership
- Southeast Texas-National & Chapter Membership, in honor of Becki Shawver
- GPF National & Chapter Scholarships
- AZ Founding Chapter
- Southern AZ Chapter
- Peach State Chapter
- South FL Chapter
- St. Louis Chapter
- Nevada – Pam Van Pelt Conference Scholarship
- Nevada – Rosemary West Conference Scholarship
- Great Lakes Virtual Chapter – Greg Bair Memorial Scholarship
- Oregon & SW Washington Chapter - Michael Wells Conference Scholarship