Steps to Establish Your Own or a Chapter Scholarship (Funds Held by GPF).
- Determine scholarship type and name
- Determine rules, regulations, rights and rewards
- Fill out this Scholarship Establishment Form
- Fund the scholarship at GPF
- GPF will alert you as to the winner to confirm eligibility
- Stay in communication with GPF to maintain a great scholar volunteer
For questions concerning GPCI scholarships, contact the GPCI Scholarship Chair, Meghann Adams.
More information about named scholarships can be found here: grantprofessionalsfoundation.org/named-scholarships.
GPA Chapter Scholarships.
- Arkansas Chapter Conference Scholarship
- Arkansas Chapter Membership Scholarship
- AZ Founding Chapter Jerry Dillehay Conference Scholarship
- AZ Founding Chapter GPC Scholarship
- Central Iowa Chapter GPC Scholarship
- Dakotas Chapter Conference Scholarship
- Dakotas Chapter Membership Scholarship
- DC Metro Chapter GPC Scholarship (2)
- Georgia Peach State Chapter Conference Scholarship
- Georgia Peach State Chapter GPC Scholarship
- Heart of America Chapter GPC Scholarship (2 partial)
- Kentucky Chapter GPC Scholarship
- NV Chapter Pamela Van Pelt Conference Scholarship
- NV Chapter Rosemary West Conference Scholarship
- New England Chapter Chuck Howard Conference Scholarship
- North Florida Chapter Conference Scholarship
- North Florida Chapter Membership Scholarship
- North Florida Chapter GPC Scholarship
- Oregon & SW Washington Chapter Michael Wells Conference Scholarship
- South Florida Chapter Conference Scholarship
- South Florida Chapter GPC Scholarship
- SE Texas Chapter Becki Shawver Member Scholarship