As part of our mission, the GPF supports education that provides knowledge to grant professionals, advocacy that gives them greater access to funding and credentialing that establishes and promotes excellence in the field. To support our partner, the Grant Professionals Association (GPA), and increase GPA Chapters’ capacity, the GPF offers GPA membership scholarships funded by private donors, chapters, and the annual Be A Star fundraising initiative.
Available Scholarships include:
- Grant Professionals Foundation Membership Scholarships
- Dr. Bev Browning & Dr. Bernard Turner African American Male Membership Scholarship
- Arkansas Chapter Membership Scholarship
- Dakotas Chapter Membership Scholarship
- North Florida Chapter Membership Scholarship
- South Florida Study Guide Authors Student Membership Scholarship
- GPA San Diego Chapter Leichtag Fdn Membership Scholarship
- SE Texas Chapter Becki Shawver Membership Scholarship
About the Grant Professionals Association (GPA).
GPA has a growing international and affiliate chapter membership of over 3,100 active members, all of whom have an interest in the grants profession. GPA members come from all sectors of the international grants community. They represent education, government, the nonprofit sector and private enterprise. They include grant developers, managers, funders, administrators, planners and evaluators. All promote and support the mission and philosophy of the association.
Membership is open to any individual with an interest in, and commitment to, the grants profession. See all the benefits on the GPA membership page.