Every year, the Grant Professional Certification Institute (GPCI) and the Grant Professionals Foundation support GPC™ Scholarships for our members. The scholarships are open to any individual eligible to sit for the exam. The cost to sit for the GPC Exam is $539 for Grant Professionals Association members and $739 for non-members. If awarded, your scholarship will be in the form of a credit to GPCI for all or a portion of the GPC exam cost. Each individual is responsible for covering any additional expenses, including transportation costs to the exam site. Scholarship applicants are responsible for registering for the exam after a scholarship is awarded . To learn more about this process, visit the Grant Professionals Certification Institute website at www.grantcredential.org.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Jason Adkins, Kentucky Chapter
- Ben Cipra, Chicago Area Chapter
- Angela Gordillo, Arizona Founding Chapter
- Dae Holm, Northeast Florida Chapter
- Carol Huckelby, Kentucky Chapter
- Fielding Jezreel, St. Louis Regional Chapter
- Jodi Kiely, Washington D.C.
- Anne Thomas, Central Iowa
- Connie Winkle, North Texas Chapter
- Michele Zacks, Arizona Founding Chapter
- Erin Leigh Birch, Tennessee
- Dale Braden, Oregon
- Arthur Davis, Oregon
- Amy Knudsen, Iowa
- Anna Kraxner, Missouri
- Cydney Peters, Texas
- Nicole Sibilski, Tennessee
- Lauren Collins, New York
- Michael Gresek, Florida
- Linda Maddox, Georgia
- Lindsy Halleckson, Minnesota
- Bethany Turner, Kentucky
- Any individual who is awarded the scholarship but fails to sit for the exam by the deadline is ineligible to use the scholarship.
- It is the individual’s responsibility to qualify for the exam by submitting your eligibility package; please visit GPC™ Exam Qualification for further details on this process. Completing the scholarship application does NOT qualify you to sit for the exam.
- The cost for sitting for the GPC™ Exam is $539 for GPA members and $739 for non-members. If an individual is awarded a scholarship, it will be in the form of a credit directly to GPCI for all or a portion of the GPC™ exam registration fees. Said individual understands and agrees that the GPC™ scholarship has no cash value. Said individual is responsible for covering his/her own transportation costs to the exam site, as well as any other expenses that might be incurred. Any individual who has already submitted an eligibility package and paid to sit for the exam is not able to use the scholarship as a reimbursement for costs already incurred.