We have several committees looking for volunteers. The Chairs of each committee are listed below with their contact information and responsibilities. Please contact them if you are interested in volunteering!
- The Every Chapter Challenge Committee promotes the Challenge, communicates with GPA Chapters, and identifies/recognizes the Star Chapter. (Chairs: Kristi Crawford & Susan Caldwell)
- The Marketing Committee creates an annual marketing plan, annual report, distributes e-newsletters, and supports other committees’ work as needed. They are also responsible for advertising, blog articles, publications, graphic design, and the GPF website. (Chair: Judy Riffle)
- The Silent Auction Committee secures items for the annual auction held at the national GPA conference. They structure the event, secure volunteers, support marketing of the event, conduct the auction, and thank donors. (Chairs: Karen Watkins-Watts & Mark Beamis)
- The Fundraising Committee coordinates fundraising activities, makes direct appeals, develops and conducts recognitions, stewards donors, oversees the Giving Well, and develops corporate sponsorship opportunities. (Chair: Micki Vandeloo)
- The Scholarship Committee develops the campaign, promotes among GPA Chapters, solicits feedback from Chapters, scores applicants, and announces scholars. They also refine and document the scholarship process. Read more here: What the GPF Scholarship Committee Does for You (Chairs: Nicole Sibilski & Becky Jascoviak)
- The Impact Survey Committee develops each year’s impact survey, conducts the survey, collects data, analyzes and interprets data, develops a report, and develops a plan and relationships to partner with a university on a larger project. (Seeking Committee Chair)
- Strategic Planning Committee (Point Person: Pamela Sophiajohn)