Scholarships in memory of dear friends and colleagues gone too soon.
The Chuck Howard Scholarship covers the GPA’s Annual Conference registration for a GPA member in need of financial support to advance his/her professional development.
GPA Conference Scholarships.
Below is the list of established conference scholarships. Many thanks to all the GPA chapters and individuals who continue to donate to help these Scholarships advance the grant profession. In order for scholarships to be awarded, each must first be fully funded.
- Georgia Peach State Scholarship - Annual Conference registration
- North Florida – Annual Conference scholarship
- Arizona Founding Chapter – Annual Conference scholarship
- South Florida – Chapter Conference scholarships
- Nevada – Pam Van Pelt Conference Scholarship
- Nevada – Rosemary West Conference Scholarship
- New England Chapter - Chuck Howard Scholarship – Annual Conference registration
- DC Metro Area Chapter Scholarships – Annual Conference registration & $250 in travel expenses. Recipients must be GPA DC Metro chapter members in good standing.
- Oregon & SW Washington Chapter – Michael Wells Scholarship – Annual Conference registration. Recipients must be Oregon & SW Washington Chapter members. People of color and those who are active in the chapter receive special consideration in the application process.
- GPA AZ Southern Conference Chapter
- GPF Direct Conference Scholarships