GPA Conference Scholarships.
Below is the list of established conference scholarships. Many thanks to all the GPA chapters and individuals who continue to donate to help these Scholarships advance the grant profession. In order for scholarships to be awarded, each must first be fully funded.
- Dr. Bev Browning & Dr. Bernard Turner African American Male Professional Conference Scholarship (two available)
- GPF Conference Scholarships (several available) CHAPTER RESTRICTED:
- Arkansas Chapter Conference Scholarship
- Arizona Founding Chapter Jerry Dillehay Conference Scholarship
- Dakotas Chapter Conference Scholarship
- DC Metro Chapter Conference Scholarship (two available)
- Nevada Chapter Pamela Van Pelt Conference Scholarship
- Nevada Chapter Rosemary West Conference Scholarship
- New England Chapter Chuck Howard Conference Scholarship
- North Florida Chapter Conference Scholarship
- Oregon & SW Washington Chapter Michael Wells Conference Scholarship
- South Florida Chapter Conference Scholarship
- NATIONAL CONFERENCE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
- NATIONAL CONFERENCE SCHOLARSHIP RECIPIENTS
- NATIONAL CONFERENCE – TERMS OF SCHOLARSHIP
The 2021 GPA Annual Conference will be held November 3-6, 2021 at the Hyatt Regency Seattle in-person and online. In-person capacity will be determined by the local public health restrictions in Seattle as the pandemic evolves. Registration will open on June 15, 2021 with in-person attendance initially limited to 400 registrants. GPA is expecting all in-person spots to be filled quickly.
The GPF will be offering in-person and online conference scholarships, with the application period opening on July 1 and closing July 31, 2021. Apply here!
Applicants wishing to attend the conference should do the following:
- Review the scholarship guidelines on the GPF website to ensure you meet the eligibility criteria.
- Register on the conference website on/after June 15th selecting in-person or online.
- Select the "Bill Me" option for payment of the registration fee.
- Complete the scholarship application between July 1-31.
- GPF will announce 2021 Conference Scholars in August.
- GPA will contact individuals with open invoices who did not receive a scholarship to inquire if they wish to cancel their registration or pay the open invoice.
- In the event that a scholarship recipient has paid their invoice prior to being awarded a scholarship, GPA will refund their payment and apply the scholarship to their registration.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.