GPA Conference Scholarships.
Below is the list of established conference scholarships. Many thanks to all the GPA chapters and individuals who continue to donate to help these Scholarships advance the grant profession. In order for scholarships to be awarded, each must first be fully funded.
- Dr. Bev Browning & Dr. Bernard Turner African American Male Professional Conference Scholarship (two available)
- GPF Conference Scholarships (several available) CHAPTER RESTRICTED:
- Arkansas Chapter Conference Scholarship
- Arizona Founding Chapter Jerry Dillehay Conference Scholarship
- Dakotas Chapter Conference Scholarship
- DC Metro Chapter Conference Scholarship (two available)
- Nevada Chapter Pamela Van Pelt Conference Scholarship
- Nevada Chapter Rosemary West Conference Scholarship
- New England Chapter Chuck Howard Conference Scholarship
- North Florida Chapter Conference Scholarship
- Oregon & SW Washington Chapter Michael Wells Conference Scholarship
- San Diego Chapter Leichtag Foundation Conference Scholarship (see note below)
- South Florida Chapter Conference Scholarship
- NATIONAL CONFERENCE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
- NATIONAL CONFERENCE SCHOLARSHIP RECIPIENTS
- NATIONAL CONFERENCE – TERMS OF SCHOLARSHIP
The 2022 GPA Annual Conference will be held November 2-5, 2022 in-person in Louisville, KY, and online.
The GPF will be offering in-person and online conference scholarships, with the application period opening on June 1 and closing June 30, 2022. Apply here!
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.