The Grant Professionals Foundation recently opened the online scholarship application for 2015!
This is your opportunity to apply for a scholarship to attend the 2015 Grant Professionals Association’s Annual Conference to be held in St. Louis, MO October November 11-14, 2015.
New for 2015! GPF is using a single application for all the conference scholarships this year. The scholarship review committee with work with applicants and donors/chapters to ensure the best fit for each applicant and the scholarships available.
Scholarships cover the registration costs: Early-Bird Registration Rates (ends 07/31/15) are $549 for GPA Members; $783 for Non-members; or $449 for Students. Other costs are covered depending on the scholarship.
The Grant Professionals Foundation offers several types of scholarships.
- Unrestricted scholarships from the Foundation for which you are not required to be a member of the Grant Professionals Association
- Scholarships offered by GPA Chapters which are restricted to their Chapter members
- Chuck Howard Legacy Scholarship provides registration and lodging for applicants to attend their first GPA conference
- Susan Kemp GPA Conference Scholarship provides registration and lodging for applicants new to the grant field
- Pam Van Pelt Memorial Scholarship sponsored by the Nevada Chapter for their Chapter members
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org