Congratulations to the GPF 2020 Conference Scholars
As part of our mission, the GPF supports education that provides knowledge to grant professionals, advocacy that gives them greater access to funding and credentialing that establishes and promotes excellence in the field.
Throughout the year, the GPF offers several scholarships that are open to all grant professionals. We are excited to announce the latest scholarship recipients for the 2020 Grant Professionals Association (GPA) Annual Conference, which will take place virtually from November 4-6.
We would like to congratulate the following scholars who have been awarded full scholarships to attend the 2020 GPA Annual Conference Online:
- Molly Peterson – Arizona Founding Chapter Jerry Dillehay Scholarship
- Sara Wagner – Arizona Founding Chapter Jerry Dillehay Scholarship
- Lynda Weigel-Firor – Arizona Southern Chapter Conference Scholarship
- Jennifer Deering – Arkansas Chapter Conference Scholarship
- Georgia Carvalho – New England Chapter Chuck Howard Scholarship
- Mivsam Yekutiel – Oregon & SW Washington Chapter Michael Wells Scholarship
- Anna Bilyeu – GPF Scholarship
- Amy Luby – GPF Scholarship
- Kara Peterson – GPF Scholarship
- Alexandra Rudolph – GPF Scholarship
- Jenna Trisko – GPF Scholarship
- Bethany Watson – GPF Scholarship
Scholars will submit an essay about their attendance at the conference, its value to them as a grant professional, and the impact of the GPF scholarship. All scholar essays will be posted on the GPF blog soon after the 2020 GPA Annual Conference.
Many thanks to all the GPA chapters and individuals who continue to donate to help these scholarships advance the grant profession.
If you would like to apply for future GPF scholarships, the fall application period for Membership Scholarships begins September 1, 2020. Read the Membership Scholarship Guidelines and apply online.